Morse Notifier is an Android app which can be used to announce incoming calls. SMS messages and a variety of system events (battery status, WiFi connection status, etc) using Morse code.
Morse notifier is very handy for people than often find themselves in situations where they cannot use their hands to pick up the phone, to check a notification or to read an incoming SMS message (e.g when they are driving). Morse notifier is also ideal for visually impaired people that find it difficult to read text on their devices. Last but not least, Morse Notifier is a great tool to motivate you and to assist you to learn Morse code!
Morse Notifier is available in two version: The free version and the pro version. The pro version has additional configuration settings and, in addition, it supports notifications from some common apps (facebook, hangouts, whatsapp, viber and gmail). Both versions are ad-free.
The list below highlights some of the most important features of Morse Notifier:
- Morse code is played using sound, phone vibration, or both.
- Morse code speed, audio tone frequency and tone volume and shape can be customized.
- Notification texts can be customized differently for each type of event.
- Incoming call and SMS notifications can be configured (pro version) to contain the contact name, the phone number, the last three digits of the phone number and/or any other arbitrary text.
- Incoming SMS notifications can also be configured (pro version) to include the actual message body.
- The notification text can also be displayed, while played, in text and Morse code in a notification window (ideal for learning Morse code).
- All notifications can be easily stopped while played using the volume keys of your device.
Download/Install the latest version
The author, of this software accepts no responsibility for damages resulting from the use of this product and makes no warranty or representation, either express or implied, including but not limited to, any implied warranty of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. This software is provided "AS IS", and you, its user, assume all risks when using it.
Contact and feedback
Please, feel free to send comments and feedback at the following email address:
Alternatively, you can use our contact form.